How do I find out the status of my case?

You will need your case number. You may be transferred or referred to the Investigations Bureau for any felony or domestic violence cases. The officer who initially took the report handles all misdemeanor cases. If the officer is unavailable when you call, leave a message and the officer will return your call as soon as possible.