5th Street and 13th Avenue
Carver Park's eighteen acres of land boast, among other things, a 25-yard heated swimming pool, playgrounds, tennis courts and racquetball courts. The park is situated in the heart of Yuma, perfect for an easy break any time of the day. Four covered picnic areas offer shelter from the elements as well as BBQ grills, making Carver Park the perfect place for a small get-together with friends or family.
View the Outdoor Facility Rental Brochure
- 4 Ramadas -
- #3: large grill grill, 4 picnic tables, piñata pole
- #4: large grill, 4 picnic tables, piñata pole
- #24: large grill, 4 picnic tables
- #25: large grill, 4 picnic tables, piñata pole, water spigot·
- 2 Playground Units #6 (north side) and #7 (south side)
- 2 Basketball Courts
- 1 Tennis Court/Handball Courts
- 2 Bocce Ball Courts
- Water Feature (whale, dolphin, mushrooms)- Turned on the first Friday of May and turned off the last Sunday in September.
- Track/Soccer Field
- Extra grills in open space
- John Morris Recreation Cottage