The City of Yuma Information Technology Service - GIS Division is responsible for maintaining the complete Geographic Information System (GIS) environment in use enterprise-wide at the City of Yuma. This environment includes the following systems:
- ArcGIS for Desktop
- ArcGIS Enterprise (Server, Geodatabase, Portal)
- Esri Web App Builder
- ArcGIS Online
- Collector for ArcGIS
The GIS Division maintains or acts as custodian for geographic data such as:
- Address Points
- Street Centerlines
- Planning and Zoning layers
- Public Safety Information for all YRCS agencies for Computer Aided Dispatch and 911 systems
- Asset Information for other departments such as Water and Sewer Infrastructure, Streetlights, Signs, etc...
The GIS Division has created maps for the general public to use including:
- Citizen Development
This GIS Map service was created to allow users in the community to access planning and zoning related information including zoning, subdivisions, annexations, and flood plains.
- Humane Society of Yuma
This map was designed for The Humane Society of Yuma. This has the capability of search by address, identify features on the map and it is available externally.
- Planning and Zoning Commission
This GIS Map Service was designed for the Planning and Zoning Commission and contains planning and zoning information with a search, identify features and print capabilities.
- Capital Improvement Program 2017
This map was designed in a Story book format to illustrate the CIP projects complete with Description, Pictures, Locations for Fiscal Year 2017.
- Capital Improvement Program 2016
This map was designed in a Story book format to illustrate the CIP projects complete with Description, Pictures, Locations for Fiscal Year 2016.
- Capital Improvement Program 2015
This map was designed in a Story book format to illustrate the CIP projects complete with Description, Pictures, Locations for Fiscal Year 2015.