Parks and Recreation Events
Because the “there’s a light in the darkness,” we’re bringing the cult classic to back just in time for Halloween!. We would, “if we may, like to take you on a strange journey” as this year the madness will be a little different with the health and safety of everyone as top priority. Attendees can bring their own chairs and blankets and stay socially distanced in a designated seating space for up to 6 people. Masks are required and costumes encouraged. Alcohol and beverages will be available for purchase. For the safety of our local performers, there will be no shadowcast this year. Audience members are invited to fully in participate in their designated “spots.” Midnight Madness Virgin Kits (or “prop bags”) with all your prop needs will be available for purchase at the door. Although madness takes its toll, please be safe and do not attend if you are not feeling well or have known exposure to COVID-19.
Date: Saturday, October 31
Time: Doors open: 11:15 pm
Movie Begins: 11:59 pm
Location: Desert Sun Stadium
Rated R not for the faint of heart. All attendees must be 18 or older.
Group Tickets: $30 per spot, for up to 6 people
* All attendees must be 18 or older, all attendees must have ID ready upon entry and all bags will be checked.
* No outside food or beverage allowed.
* Costumes and audience participation are very much encouraged!
* Attendees must stay in their designated area unless visiting the restrooms or refreshment stand.
* Some props may be brought inside – check back for more information.
* Bring your own folding chair and blankets to sit on.
* Soda, water, beer and alcohol will be available for purchase (cash or credit)
* Please maintain social distancing at all times.
* No pop ups or canopies.
* Please park in the Yuma Civic Center parking lot.