The Yuma Police Department, with help from the Yuma County Fair Inc., is pleased to announce the Scary & Safe Trick or Treat at the Yuma County Fairgrounds on Halloween night from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Local, state, tribal and federal public safety agencies, along with businesses and local nonprofit organizations, will come together at the Yuma County Fairgrounds to give away tricks or treats.
Admission fee is $1 per person. Hotdogs, chips and water will be sold at $2 for the combo. All proceeds will be donated to the Arizona Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics.
- When: Thursday, Oct. 31 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Yuma County Fairgrounds.
- Admission: $1 admission fee, which will benefit the Arizona Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics.
- We will have the $5 fast path set up again this year.
- There will be an ATM on site for those who need cash.