Engineering Documents & References
All of the information presented on this page is for general information only. The links and documents provided are only for the convenience of the users who may work with the City on its projects. Anyone using the information does so at their own risk, and assumes any and all liability resulting from such use.
Construction Standard Detail Drawing Update
The City of Yuma (City) is currently in the process of updating its Construction Standard Detail Drawings and would like to inform the Public of the opportunity to provide feedback on the revised drawings. The last update was in 2009.
These Construction Standard Detail Drawings are for Public Works construction within the City and they include construction of improvements that will be owned and/or maintained by the City, included but not limited to Capital Improvement Projects and Subdivisions. These improvements may be located on City-owned property, public rights-of-way or easements dedicated to the City.
The public review period will commence on January 14, 2019 and will end on February 4, 2019. Public comments will be addressed at a Public Meeting (Date to be Determined). Full implementation is expected in April 2019.
Design and Construction Standards
- City Construction Standard Drawings R2009-13
- Maricopa Association of Governments (MAG) Standard Specifications for Public Works Construction
- Standard Construction Specifications (City supplement to the MAG specifications)
- Cover Sheet - (dwg)
- Index Sheet - (dwg)
- Sections Sheet - (dwg)
- Plan & Profile Sheet - (dwg)
- Plan Sheet - (dwg)
- Legend Sheet - (dwg)
- Project file Naming - (pdf)
- Index of Sheet - (pdf)
- Keynote Symbols - (pdf)
- Standard Line Style - (pdf)
- COY PENS 10-16 - (penstyle .ctb)
- Storm Water Management Program (SWMP)
- Enforcement Response Plan (ERP)
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination Program (IDDE)
- Analytical Surface Water Monitoring Plan (AMP)
- Construction Site Runoff Controls
- ADEQ NOI (Notice of Intent)
- Drainage Policy 1670 & 1836
- AZPDES Implementation O2006-38
- Floodplain Management O2006-53
- Priority Area Maps July 2018
Plans and Reference Documents
- Capital Improvement Program (CIP), 2019-2023
- Infrastructure Improvement Plan
- City of Yuma Transportation Master Plan, October 2014 edition
- Major Roadways Plan R2005-41
- Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD)
- Encroachment Permit Application
- Traffic Control Plan Cover Sheet
Disclaimer The City of Yuma makes no claims concerning the accuracy of this map nor assumes any liability resulting from the use of the information herein.
- Utilities Web Map
- Sanitary Sewer Collection System - Atlas July 2014
- Storm Water Collection System - Atlas July 2014
- Water Distribution System - Atlas July 2014
Individuals requesting to view or purchase a copy of an Engineering document may complete a Request for Public Records form and return it to the City Clerk’s Office for processing.