Engineering Documents & References

 All of the information presented on this page is for general information only. The links and documents provided are only for the convenience of the users who may work with the City on its projects.  Anyone using the information does so at their own risk, and assumes any and all liability resulting from such use.


         Design and Construction Standards


          CADD Standards


         Stormwater Documents


         Plans and Reference Documents


         Utility Atlases

 Disclaimer                                                                                                                                                                                                                        The City of Yuma makes no claims concerning the accuracy of this map nor                                                                   assumes any liability resulting from the use of the information herein.                                                              


Individuals requesting to view or purchase a copy of an Engineering document may complete a Request for Public Records form and return it to the City Clerk’s Office for processing.