Off Track Betting

Off-Track Betting (OTB) or pari-mutuel horse and greyhound racing are available in the State of Arizona.

The Arizona Department of Racing regulates OTB. An application for a license may be obtained from the Arizona Department of Gaming - Division of Racing. However, before the license is fully valid Yuma City Council approval is required.