The City Clerk's Office is responsible for processing applications for Liquor Licenses, Special Event Liquor Licenses, Extension of Premises/Patio Permit, Bingo Licenses and Off-Track Betting (OTB) licenses. Such licenses require the approval of the Yuma City Council. City business licenses are handled separately by the Finance Department

For More Information

If you have questions or would like further information about processing and scheduling licenses for Yuma City Council approval, please contact the City Clerk's Office.