The City Clerk’s Office maintains the official records of the City of Yuma government and responds to requests for public records on behalf of other City departments. Reports specific to Police, Fire and Municipal Courts are not maintained by the City Clerk’s Office. These requests should be directed to the respective department.
Individuals wanting to view or purchase a copy of a City document may complete a Request for Public Records form and return to the City Clerk’s Office for processing. Completed forms may be returned electronically, via fax, mail or in person. The City Clerk’s Office responds to all requests promptly; however, the volume of information and complexity of each request dictates the response time. Copy charges for documents used for non-commercial purposes are 25 cents per page. Other charges apply to commercial requests. Individual prices apply to odd-sized documents, such as maps and plans, and for CDs and DVDs, and printed material.
- For Police Records please contact Records Division at (928) 373-6150.
- For Fire Incident and Medical Reports please contact Fire Administration at (928) 373-4850 (Fire) or (928) 373-4864 (EMS).
- For Court Records please contact Municipal Court Records at (928) 373-4800.
- To request a copy of a birth/death certificate please contact the Arizona Department of Health Services, Office of Vital Records at (602) 364-1300 or visit www.azdhs.gov/vital-records.
- To request a copy of a marriage certificate or court related documents please contact the Clerk of the Superior Court at (928) 817-4210 or visit www.yumacountyaz.gov/government/clerk-of-superior-court.