The Yuma Police Department, with help from the Yuma County Fair Inc., is pleased to announce the Scary & Safe Trick or Treat at the Yuma County Fairgrounds on Halloween night from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
This is a tradition we have renewed for the benefit of the children of Yuma and hope to continue it for many years to come.
Local, state, tribal and federal public safety agencies, along with businesses and local nonprofit organizations, will come together at the Yuma County Fairgrounds to give away tricks or treats.
Admission fee is $1 per person. Hotdogs, chips and water will be sold at $2 for the combo. All proceeds will be donated to the Arizona Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics.
- When: Thursday, Oct. 31 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Yuma County Fairgrounds.
- Admission: $1 admission fee, which will benefit the Arizona Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics.
- We will have the $5 fast path set up again this year.
- There will be an ATM on site for those who need cash.