Our Recycling Drop Off Location Has Changed
City of Yuma visitors and residents either not served by our curbside service or who may have an event that produces a load that exceeds the blue bin capacity may now take their recycling to the Republic Services Transfer Station. The hours are 7:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday and 7:00 am to 12:00 noon on Saturday. They are closed Sunday. As you pull up, tell the scale operator you are dropping off recycling. Make sure you have only recyclables. You will be charged for regular trash.
Republic Services Transfer Station
3040 S. Avenue 3 ½ E, Yuma, Arizona
What Can I Recycle?
- Cardboard: old cartons, toy and product packaging, corrugated boxes, cereal boxes, soft drink boxes and other boxes.
- Paper: newspapers, magazines, catalog books, glossy sales papers, junk mail, phonebooks and directories.
- Plastics (types 1-7): milk and juice containers, plastic bottles, detergent bottles, hard plastics, Styrofoam, buckets and any other household plastics with the numbers 1-7 inside the triangular recycling symbol typically printed on the lower side of plastic products.
- Glass: glass containers and jars; clear, brown, blue and green.
- Aluminum and steel cans: beverage cans, soup cans, vegetable cans and pet food cans.