1441 South 2nd Avenue
Yuma, Arizona 85364
Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm
Closed City designated holidays
Phone: (928) 373-4550
Fax: (928) 373-4501
Services and Scope of Operations
Fleet Services Division is a customer centered service organization. We provide a wide range of services to our customers including:
- Vehicle maintenance and equipment-related support services to all City departments. The division provides for all facets of vehicle/equipment diagnostics and repairs while providing a preventative maintenance program to assure dependability, availability, and safety of the fleet.
- A warehouse that provides parts for repairs to City vehicles/equipment and general use items for various other City departments.
- Fuel dispensing operations at the City's Service Center compound and is available 24/7 for all City departments.
- An after hours road side assistance program for all City departments.
- Asset managment services including fleet replacement planning, coordination vehicle purchases, new vehicle upfitting, and used vehicle sales.
- Emergency vehicle repairs by certified Emergency Vehicle Technicians (EVT).
Fleet Services has participated in the Green Auto Shops pilot program supported by the Rocky Mountain Fleet Management Association, and was certified as such in December, 2005. This shop works with the City of Yuma's Risk Management Office to develop process improvement and pollution prevention ideas. About 90% of the wash water is recylced when using their wash rack to clean vehicles, saving millions of gallons of water per year. Other green practices include a small solar panel which powers a system to desulfate lead battery plates and provides a trickle charge to some stand-by equipment.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Fleet Services.