PAAC (Pacific Avenue Athletic Complex)
CITY OF YUMA PAUL RILEY LATE NIGHT SOFTBALL TOURnament
This sprawling 50 acre, multi-sport facility is located in sunny Yuma AZ, at a site strategically chosen for its high visibility and accessibility right off Interstate 8.
The PAAC is also located near the Riverfront District, Yuma Territorial Prison area, Yuma’s Historic Downtown, Century Heights Historical District Neighborhood Community, St. Thomas Mission, and the Yuma Palms Regional Center, the “hub” for retail shopping, hotels, and restaurants.
The PAAC is within 10 miles of 8 other sports complexes totaling a combined 19 fields for play. Surrounded by expansive views of the Gila Mountains, KOFA Mountains, and the Castle Dome Mountains, the PAAC is a one-of-a-kind destination.
View the Outdoor Facility Rental Brochure
During tournament play, gate fees will be collected from attendees.
These gate fees are determined by the tournament organizers and outside agencies utilizing the PAAC .
For a complete list of the upcoming tournaments, as well as organizer contact information view and download the regularly updated
- 50 Acres
- Lighted 325 foot softball fields including an exquisite Championship Field
- 419 Highbred Bermuda grass
- PA systems and digital scoreboards on each field.
- Outdoor Cafe
- Meeting / Umpire Room
- Covered Picnic Area
- Paved parking for 900+.
- More than 200 trees offer natural shade.
- Unique raised seating surrounding the fields and the option to sit in the Championship field’s outfield lawn seating are featured attractions.
- Walk & Bike Trail
- Rental Facility
- Sports & Special Events
- Youth Softball & Baseball Leagues & Tournaments
- Adult Softball Leagues & Tournaments
Guidelines and Reminders
- Water allowed
- No other outside food or beverages are permitted (full concessions available)
- For security, all bags are subject to search