23rd Street and Kennedy Lane
- Aquatics programs take place in municipal pools operated by Yuma Parks and Recreation and include: Adapted Aquatics, Diving, Learn to Swim Lessons, Lifeguard/Water Safety Instructor Training, Public (Open) Swim, Scuba, Senior Fun Swim, Swim for Fitness, Water Aerobics, Water Athletics and Yuma Heat Swim.
- Valley Aquatic Center, Carver, Kennedy and Marcus Pools are all available for rentals throughout the summer. The Valley Aquatic Center even has its own party room named "The Aquarium," with an ocean-themed décor. For information about rates and availability, please contact the Parks & Recreation office.When you're ready to reserve a pool for your event, simply fill out a pool rental form and email it to the Parks & Recreation Department email@example.com , fax it to 928-373-5244 or hand-deliver it to the Parks and Recreation office at Yuma City Hall. Contact the Parks & Recreation department for details on availibility.
- Save Money with a Pool Pass!
Frequent City pool visitors can save some money by purchasing a summer pool pass from the Parks & Recreation office located in City Hall.Monthly Passes: Passes are only valid for one calendar month only. (Only pool open for public swim in August is the Valley Aquatic Center-Only on weekends).
- Youth: $51; $33 with City resident credit
- Adult: $82; $54 with City resident credit
- Family: $96; $70 with City resident credit (Applies to first five members of immediate family; $5 for each additional family member)
Season Passes: Passes are valid from May 27 through August 27 and are accepted at all City pools for open swim programs only.
- Youth: $96; $67 with City resident credit
- Adult: $145; $97 with City resident credit
- Family: $228; $152 with City resident credit (Applies to first five members of immediate family; $5 for each additional family member)
- The Kennedy Pool is 50 meters by 65 feet with a 212 foot slide and a separate 2400 square foot leisure pool.
- Kennedy Pool is available for seasonal party rental. Contact the Parks & Recreation department for details on availability.
- Shade structures
- Shaded picnic tables
- Lounge Chairs
- Aquatic Chair Lift
- Wading Pool with slide
- 1 and 3 meter diving boards
- Stairway Entrance
- Kennedy Pool is closed from August through May.
- Open Swim is typically available from June through July: Closed weekends. Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00 pm to 3:45 pm.
- Open swim is typically available FREE from June through July: Wednesdays and Fridays from 1:00 pm -3:45 pm sponsored by the Yuma Elks Lodge B.P.O.E #476
- Daily entrance fees are typically:
- YOUTH (17 and under) $2.50 or $2 with City Resident Credit
- ADULT (18 and over) $5 or $3.50 with City Resident Credit.
- From June to July: Tuesday through Friday from 1:00 pm -3:45 pm Daily entrance is typically FREE for all ages (sponsored by Yuma Elks Lodge B.P.O.E. #476, Cocopah Indian Tribe and The Rock Church)
- Aquatic programs such as water athletics, Aqua Zumba and swim lessons are offered, fees vary. View our for more information.
- Open Swim
- Water Athletics
- Aqua Zumba