5th Street & 13th Avenue
- Aquatics programs take place in municipal pools operated by Yuma Parks and Recreation and include: Adapted Aquatics, Diving, Learn to Swim Lessons, Lifeguard/Water Safety Instructor Training, Public (Open) Swim, Scuba, Senior Fun Swim, Swim for Fitness, Water Aerobics, Water Athletics and Yuma Heat Swim.
- Valley Aquatic Center, Carver, Kennedy and Marcus Pools are all available for seasonal pool party rental. The Valley Aquatic Center even has its own party room named "The Aquarium," with an ocean-themed décor. For information about rates and availability, please contact the Parks & Recreation office. When you're ready to reserve a pool for your event, simply fill out a and email it to the Parks & Recreation Department firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 928-373-5244 or hand-deliver it to the Parks and Recreation office at Yuma City Hall. Contact the Parks & Recreation department for details on availability.
- Carver Pool is 25 yards by 30 feet
- Carver Pool is available for seasonal party rental. Contact the Parks & Recreation department for details on availability.
- Shade Structures
- Shaded Benches and Picnic Tables
- Aquatic Chair Lift
- Stairway Entrance
- Carver Pool currently does not offer Open Swim; this facility is utilized for aquatic programs and swim lessons only.
- Aquatic programs such as lap swim, senior swim, and water aerobics are offered, fees vary. View our for more information.
- Lap Swim
- Senior Swim
- Adaptive Aquatics
- Water Aerobics
- Aqua Zumba