Employee Assistance Program - EAP
EAP Preferred provides employee assistance programs and behavior health services to our employees, all members of their household and their adult children up to the age of 26, regardless of their medical insurance coverage. Services are confidential and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To access services, simply call 1-800-327-3517 or 602-264-4600. Visit online at www.eappreferred.com.
Employee Assistance Program and Work-Life Services
- Unlimited, toll-free telephonic access to EAP dedicated staff, 24 hours per day
- 12 face to face counseling sessions, with master's level clincial therapist, at no cost to you; i.e., no copays or deductibles
- Telephonic access to licensed behavioral health professionals
- Support, consultation and resources for stress, anxiety, marital/ family relationship issues, anger management, substance abuse, gambling, work concerns, minor depression, loss and grief, and helping balance work and home life
- Provides online access to a wide range of resources regarding work and life topics of interest to you and your family. Navigate through articles, audios, links, interactive content, self-searches, self-assessment, and more
- Provides free telephonic consultation with a financial expert to assists you with everyday matters
- Provides a free 30-minute consultation with an attorney on most legal issues (in most cases, discounted rates area available)
- Provides free telephonic consultation with an ID theft prevention and recovery professional