We have rounded up all the resources your child needs to prepare for the upcoming school year in a fun and safe environment! For children in pre-k through 8th grade.
The City of Yuma’s 7th Annual Back to School Rodeo will take place at the Yuma Civic Center on Saturday, July 21, 2018, from 8am to Noon.
The Back to School Rodeo is a family-friendly event providing an opportunity to increase awareness and availability of education, health and social services for parents and children through interactive, informative presentations, displays and entertainment.
- As a “one-stop” destination, our focus is to help students with all of their school related needs.
- Local public, private, and charter schools along with preschools will have representatives on hand to answer any questions.
- Representatives from local afterschool programs and extracurricular activities will also be available for questions and enrollment information.
- FREE health and vision screenings.
- FREE arts and crafts, face painting and door prizes.
- PLUS the first 1,400 children will receive a FREE backpack filled with school supplies! (Child must be present. One backpack per child with voucher only.)
All City of Yuma students, parents, guardians, teachers, staff and community leaders are encouraged to attend.
Special thanks to our community sponsors: Cocopah Tribe, First Things First, Cenpatico, APS, Yuma Dentistry for Kids, Cathy Nuetzi State Farm Insurance, Corona Optique, AEA Federal Credit Union, Calibur Printing, Coca-Cola, Del Outdoor/SignPro, Sun Graphics, Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona, KYMA, Monster Media Yuma, YumaMom.com, El Dorado Broadcasters and La Campesina.
For more information, or to become a sponsor / vendor, please contact Carrie Ring at 928.373.5020, or Carrie.Ring@yumaaz.gov