We have rounded up all the resources your child needs to prepare for the upcoming school year in a fun and safe environment! For children in pre-k through 8th grade.
The City of Yuma’s 7th Annual Back to School Rodeo will take place at the Yuma Civic Center on Saturday, July 21, 2018, from 8am to Noon.
The Back to School Rodeo is a family-friendly event providing an opportunity to increase awareness and availability of education, health and social services for parents and children through interactive, informative presentations, displays and entertainment.
- As a “one-stop” destination, our focus is to help students with all of their school related needs.
- Local public, private, and charter schools along with preschools will have representatives on hand to answer any questions.
- Representatives from local afterschool programs and extracurricular activities will also be available for questions and enrollment information.
- FREE health and vision screenings.
- FREE arts and crafts, face painting and door prizes.
- PLUS the first 1,200 children will receive a FREE backpack filled with school supplies! (Child must be present. One backpack per child with voucher only.)
All City of Yuma students, parents, guardians, teachers, staff and community leaders are encouraged to attend.
Special thanks to our community sponsors: Corona Optique, First Things First, Cenpatico, APS, KYMA, Calibur Printing, Coca-Cola, Del Outdoor/SignPro, Cathy Nuetzi State Farm Insurance, La Campesina, Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona, Plaza Paint Store, and Yuma School of Beauty.
For more information, or to become a sponsor / vendor, please contact Carrie Ring at 928.373.5020, or Carrie.Ring@yumaaz.gov