Traffic Engineering is responsible for:
- Review and response to traffic control modification requests through the Traffic Advisory Group (TAG).
- Review and approval of Traffic Control Plans for work within the City's rights-of-way
- Planning and operation of City intersections and some County intersections.
- Development and implementation of a citywide Advanced Traffic Management System (ATMS)
- Development and management of traffic signal timing plans to coordinate traffic signals and provide travel progression throughout the City.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact City Engineering.