Engineering Services' primary function is the administration and execution of City construction projects.
Individual construction project related activities cover all facets of the projects, from project initiation through turnover of the finished product to the department, including:
- Project scope and budget refinement
- Securing design services (consultant or in-house) for preparation of studies or bid ready documents
- Property acquisition
- Permit acquisition (ADEQ, BLM, UPRR, etc.)
- Bid assistance to purchasing
- Construction administration and inspection
- As-built documentation
Coordination of individual projects with private development to enhance City of Yuma infrastructure, eliminate the construction of short-lived facilities requiring near-term replacement and reducing overall costs to the City and the development community alike.
Other functions include:
- Payback Agreements
- Survey Monuments
- CADD support
- Flood Control
- Traffic Control
- Legal Survey
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact City Engineering.