Better Business Bureau
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) helps people find and recommend businesses, brands, and charities they can trust.
- BBB sets standards for ethical business behavior and monitors compliance.
- BBB helps consumers identify trustworthy businesses, and those that aren’t, through more than 4 million BBB Business Reviews.
- BBB sets standards for and evaluates thousands of advertisements each year to ensure that people can trust what advertisers say.
- BBB sets standards for and evaluates the practices of thousands of charities so that donors know where their money is going.
- BBB coaches businesses on ethical behavior and how to build stronger, more trusting relationships with their customers.
BBB offers its national and local consumer services online and in person.