Tickets are now on sale for the third Boogie, Brews and Blues Festival, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Feb. 18, 2017, at Gateway Park in downtown Yuma.
Hosted by City of Yuma Heritage Festivals and Robb Bower Presents, the community is invited to enjoy a full-day of live music, food trucks, craft beer and more.
True to its brief tradition, this year’s lineup features critically acclaimed, award-winning artists.
- Philip Sayce, a blues guitar sensation from Toronto, Canada, has performed with the likes of Jeff Healey, Melissa Etheridge, and Eric Clapton at the 2013 Crossroads Festival.
- Jonathan Boogie Long and the Blues Revolution, a blues/soul trio from Louisiana, Boogie took top prize in the 2011 National Guitar Center King of the Blues Challenge.
- The Boscoe France Band, a slide guitar blues band from Kentucky, Boscoe took top prize in the 2012 National Guitar Center King of the Blues Challenge.
- The Gino Matteo Band featuring Jade Bennett, a roots-music band from Southern California, Matteo has worked with artists such as B.B. King, John Mayer, John Fogerty, and Buddy Guy.
- The McCoy Brothers Band, originally formed in 2012, are musicians and friends from the San Diego area with a unique blend of songwriting and musical backgrounds.
Tickets are $30 presale and $35 at the gate. Discounted tickets are available for military (with ID.) You can purchase tickets at City Hall, the Yuma Civic Center, the Yuma Art Center and online at www.robb-bowerpresents.com.
Chairs, blankets, umbrellas and shades are allowed. The area designated for shades and umbrellas is first come, first served. This is a family-friendly event; all ages are welcome. Coolers, pets, and outside food/drinks will not be allowed.
Event sponsors include Da Boyz Italian Cuisine, Prison Hill Brewing Co., DeNise Builders, LPC Construction, Liberty Motorsports, Jimmie Dee’s, Coronado Motor Hotel, Yuma Landing Bar and Grill, and RV World.