The City of Yuma will hold a special Public Auction 9 a.m. Friday, June 23 at the city’s surplus property warehouse, 190 W. 14th St.
This live auction will put approximately 18 vehicles and one trailer up for bids. These range in age from 8 to 25 years old, and are primarily high-mileage vehicles. The City will post a flyer listing these vehicles and their condition online here.
Those who wish to participate in the auction should arrive between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. that morning to register. Registration is free to participants. Gates open at 7 a.m. that morning.
All items in the City of Yuma Public Auction are sold “as is, where is,” and must be picked up the same day. Bidders and buyers should also be aware of the following:
- No items have been authenticated; unless a certificate indicating otherwise came with the property coming into City possession.
- No warranty or guarantee is implied.
- Buyer assumes all risk with purchase.
- Absolutely no returns.
- No items will leave the auction area until they have been paid in full.
- Bidder is responsible for item(s) after award. Bidder buys it, bidder loads it. The City is not responsible for any items once sold.
- Vehicles and other large equipment can only be removed at the completion of the auction.
Bidders are advised total price will also include a 10 percent buyer's premium and 8.412 percent sales tax.
Surplus property belonging to the City of Yuma is disposed of in a manner as required by state law and the Yuma City Charter through public auctions, competitive sealed bids or other appropriate methods.