Yuma City Council to consider bid award for construction of 16th St. and 4th Ave. intersection improvements project
Yuma, Ariz. – The Yuma City Council will consider awarding the lowest responsive and responsible bidder for the construction of the 16th Street and 4th Avenue Intersection Improvements project during their regular meeting to be held at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Mar. 2, 2016, inside the Council Chambers of City Hall, One City Plaza.
The Yuma City Council will consider several additional items on the Motion Consent Agenda, which will be considered and enacted with one motion. They include:
- A temporary extension of premises.
- Two liquor license applications.
- A bid award for the purchase and delivery of nuts and bolts used by various City departments.
- A consent to assignment for professional title and escrow services.
- An intergovernmental agreement amendment.
There are no items on the Resolution Consent Agenda.
On the Adoption of Ordinances Agenda, Council will consider and/or discuss the following items:
- Extinguishing the right-of-way easement while reserving the previously dedicated utility easement at the Gomez Plaza.
- Amending the legal description and ratifying staff actions regarding Kenyon's Market Inc.
There are no ordinances scheduled for introduction.
There are several appointments scheduled: one appointment to an unexpired term on the Parks, Arts and Recreation Commission and two appointments to the Housing Authority of the City of Yuma for their Chair and Vice Chair positions.
Yuma City Council meetings are open to the public, and can be viewed locally on Time Warner Cable (channel 73 for digital subscribers) and online at yuma.peg.tv.
Full agendas available online
Complete agendas of Yuma City Council meetings are available to members of the public at any time, online, through our City Council Meetings page. From the homepage of the City’s all-new website at www.yumaaz.gov, click on "Minutes, Agendas, Notices" on the left. From that page, click on "City Council" from the choices listed on the top section. From there, you can choose between upcoming Council agendas and previous Council agendas. Meeting agendas and supporting documents are published in PDF format.